- A strenuous but rewarding adventure in the Grand Canyon!
Transportation to and from your hotel directly to the trailhead.
- We provide everything that you need: all necessary
gear. Experienced hikers are welcome to bring their own
- Devour a fabulous lunch on the sky island.
hiking guide is well versed in the geology, flora and
fauna and human history of the canyon. In addition, all
hiking guides are trained Wilderness First Responders.
all year round as needed. Four person participant minimum. Not
recommended in the winter due to narrow and exposed ledges near the
- Strong Physical Condition and good balance for a true
backcountry adventure. Roughly equivalent to spending 3-4
hours in the gym.
- No fear of heights. Ability to navigate narrow exposed
- Good hiking footwear is recommended. Broken in hiking
boots are best.
- Sixteen year old minimum age.
Hotel Pick up Locations:
Prices are all inclusive!*
Includes pick up and drop off at the hotel
of your choice, all necessary hiking equipment, permits and entry fees,
lunch, water bottles, trail snacks and an experienced Grand Canyon hiking
guide. Be ready for a real adventure!
* Does not include applicable local sales
or book this hike online