Colorado River Rafting
One Day Colorado River Trip
This one-day motorized rafting trip takes place just
upstream of Grand Canyon
National Park on the smooth and tranquil Colorado River in
Lying between Lake Powell and Grand Canyon are towering red rock cliffs that
contrast dramatically with the deep blue desert sky. Great Blue Herons and
Golden Eagles are common along the river corridor. And the rare California
Condor is occasionally spotted. A short stroll away from the water reveals
1000 year old Native American Petroglyphs. This is an enjoyable and
relaxing float through stunning red rock canyons.Features:
- Enjoy a relaxing and tranquil day on the Colorado River.
Hotel pickups and drop offs at most Northern Arizona hotels (see hotel pick up locations below). Pick up and drop off times vary by hotel, but plan
on a full day.
- A beautiful drive through the largest Native American
Reservation in the country, with opportunities for shopping at a
historic trading post. Distant vistas of the painted desert abound.
- Specially designed river rafts and tour vehicles maximize comfort and viewing.
- Picnic lunch provided, includes: Sliced turkey breast sandwich with cheddar cheese, arcadian harvest lettuce, cranberry spread, bottled water, cookie, chips, 1 granola bar, 1 whole fruit, condiments on the side, in a clear handled plastic bag. Minimum 4 guests for tour to run.
- Experienced and knowledgeable guides.
- Cancellation Policy: 7 day prior cancellation notice in order to receive refund, no exceptions.)
May 1st through October 1st on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Other days may be available as needed, please call or
email for additional
Hotel Pick up Locations:
Prices are all inclusive!*
Includes round trip transportation from
your hotel, all
required safety equipment (lifejackets for children - optional for adults),
a bistro bag lunch, lemonade and water on the raft, reliable and experienced
river guides and a
tranquil day on the Colorado River.
* Does not include applicable local sales
Adults $259 + tax
Children (4-11) $229 + tax
Advanced Reservations Recommended:
or book online