Your Grand Canyon tour guides
"...it was like we had a park ranger in our pocket."
Our tour guides are well known and respected as some of the most knowledgeable
experts on Grand Canyon and the surrounding areas. Your guide will be an experienced backcountry
professional, a teacher or professor, or a regional expert. Not only do they
know more about the area... they've been there, and they have lived it!
Your guide will:
- Use high power telescopes so that you can view the raging rapids,
river runners, mule riders, hikers, Indian cliff dwellings and ruins,
abandoned mines, the painted desert and the Navajo Indian reservation.
- Help you to identify plant and wildlife that is unique to Grand
Canyon or the native lands.
- Offer you the opportunity to descend into the canyon for unique
vistas and to view Native American pictographs.
- Tell the "bigger than life" true tales of the Regional Pioneers.
- Explain the geology and varied formation theories of the most
spectacular natural wonder in the world.
Your tour is always personalized to your unique interests and personal
questions. It truly is like having a park ranger in your pocket!
Give us a call at 1-800-957-4557. We look forward to
meeting you soon!
...our guide helped create an extremely enjoyable & unforgettable experience. :-) My hat’s off to him for his hard work, spirit, know-how, professionalism and down-to-earth style. I will highly recommend your company to my friends and acquaintances - And - I’ll be back!
-Shari W., Washington D.C.
(more about our guides)
Here's a few snapshots or our guides doing their "real