White Water Rafting
Grand Canyon One Day Trip
In the far Western portion of Grand Canyon is the only section of the
River that offers a grand canyon white water 1 day trip. You will descend into
the canyon on the only road that accesses the river for the entire length of the
canyon. Specially designed motorized rafts surge through the last nine
miles of world class whitewater. Visit spectacular water falls on a short side
hike and marvel
at the scenery in the smooth water sections. Weather permitting, you will
take a short helicopter ride out of the sheer walled canyon.
- Grand Canyon whitewater rafting is a world class and
- Picnic lunch is provided, includes complimentary snacks (peanuts, cookie varieties) and a variety of beverages are available throughout trip. On ride up, bagels, cream cheese, fruit & juice is provided. Lunch: Sandwich-turkey/ham, lettuce, tomato, cheese on hoagie roll and chip variety
- You may spot
Great Blue Heron,
Peregrine Falcons, or maybe
Desert Bighorn Sheep in this remote desert environment.
- Experienced Native American river guides pilot the specially
designed motorized rafts.
- A small continental breakfast is provided in the tour
vehicle on the way to the river, and deli style lunch is served
on the river bank.
- Cancellation Policy: 30 day advance cancellation notice in order to receive refund, no exceptions. Credit card will be charged 30 days prior to tour date. Please consider purchasing travel insurance as our cancellation policy is strictly enforced.
March though October on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Please call
email if you are looking for availability outside of these days. We
will add tours as needed.
Ability to climb on and off the raft and a willingness to
get soaked by cold water.
Recommended equipment includes: rain gear (light pants
and jacket), nylon shorts, towel, sun hat with a strap or
retention device and a ziplock bag for small cameras.
Eight year old minimum age.
Whitewater rafting tours pick up
at hotels in the following towns:
Prices are all inclusive!*
|Hotel pick up and drop off, transportation
to the rafts, PFD's (lifejackets), breakfast and lunch, helicopter ride out
of the canyon (weather permitting), certified Native American river guides
and a world class whitewater river trip.
* Does not include applicable local sales
Per Person $649
Minimum age 8 years old.
or click here to book online